Let’s use the Cricut EasyPress 2 to personalize wooden Christmas ornaments with iron-on!
One of my favorite things about my Cricut is that I can personalize anything, especially store bought goodies! I lovingly call it, semi-homemade!
For this project, I’m using my new EasyPress 2 6×7″ that I like to call my mini. I love that it’s easy to take with me too when I craft at my mom’s especially during the holidays!
Supplies for Iron-On Wooden Christmas Ornaments
- Glitter Iron-On
- Foil Iron-On
- Everyday Iron-On
- Cricut Maker
- Standard Grip Mat
- Weeding Tool
- EasyPress 2 & Mat
- EasyPress 2 Heat Guide
- Blank Wooden Ornaments (dollar store)
- Design Space File
- Optional: BrightPad for weeding
- Optional: Knife Blade, Strong Grip Mat & Masking Tape (cut wood shapes)
How To Apply Iron-On To Wooden Ornaments
Video – Unbox My Cricut EasyPress 2 With Me
Join me on Facebook for a replay of my Live, and I’ll show you everything in the 6×7″ EasyPress 2 box and we’ll make our first project together!
It’s perfectly petite and mobile. You can make perfect small-scale projects without working around seams. With a 6”x7” heat plate that heats up in just over a minute, make smaller projects in short order. And, don’t forget a new 8×10” EasyPress mat because “it’s all about that base!”
Why You Need A Cricut EasyPress 2
- More Projects. More Materials. More Possibilities. Cricut EasyPress 2 works well with more materials and sizes of iron-on projects with higher temperature settings, faster heat-up times and a thicker heat plate design for more uniform heating for long-lasting results
- Heats up Faster. And Higher. EasyPress 2 heats up to 25% faster and can reach up to 400 degrees (F) for long-lasting results, much longer than your iron can achieve.
- 3 Sizes for All Projects. Choose the right EasyPress 2 for the types of projects you love to make most. EasyPress 2 comes in three sizes: 6×7″ (onesies, baby bibs, cosmetic bags), original 9×9 (T-shirts and tote bags), and 10×12 (blankets, beach umbrellas, banners).
More Cricut EasyPress 2 Craft Ideas
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you purchase something through this post I will earn a small fee from the retailer at absolutely no cost to you. They pay me for bringing you to them and I use it to keep the craft room stocked and the coffee pot working! Don’t worry. All content, ideas, photography and opinions are that of my own and I’d have it no other way!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.